Friday, April 15, 2016

week 28

The law in California that is “a man cannot go outside while wearing a jacket that doesn’t match his jeans.” Like who would even think of this..?? I would literally just punch someone if they told me I couldn’t leave my house just because my jacket and jeans didn’t match!! I know this one isn’t lady-like but “it’s illegal to spit in Burlingame, California unless it’s on a baseball diamond.” I tend to spit all the time, I think its gross to swallow a whole bunch of my spit and I don’t know why I feel that it is gross but I just do. I think that all of these laws make me want to punch someone in the throat!! Oh yeahh and did you know that in Nevada its illegal to drive a camel on the highway!!?? Yes, because my goal in life is to go to Nevada just to ride a camel on the highway!! This is so dumb!! Oh yeah also in Elko, Nevada everyone that is walking the street are required to wear masks!! Well I guess that’s pretty fun huh?!? Wouldn’t you agree with me that these laws make people want to hit someone!! 

1 comment:

  1. I would be afraid to even get near a camel! Don't they spit?

    ReplyDelete