I would have to say my best mistake so far would have to be something
that wasn’t my choice at all. It would be going to school here. I think the
main reason I don’t enjoy going to this school is because everyone knows
everything about everyone because the school and town is so small. I just dot
like how everything is everyone else’s business. I enjoy playing sports here,
but I would rather go to a bigger school. I like being around a lot of people. I
don’t like being able to see everyone in the school within one hour. But I can’t
really complain about this school much, my best friend and I met at this
school. There are many flaws at every school, but I just don’t enjoy little
schools that much. I am the type of person who enjoys cities and big areas. So I
guess this isn’t really a huge mistake because there are pluses to going here,
but I guess if I could go to a different school I would.
I feel the same. I miss going to a big school. and im the type of person that doesnt like attention and it is much easier to go by unnoticed in a bigger school than a school like LWHS.
ReplyDelete