If I had good luck for everything
that I attempted for one whole day honestly, I do not know what I would try to
do. I feel like I would want to do many different things. I would definitely use
my good luck for school. I would want to be able to get all of my grades to at
least B’s. Then I would use my luck for softball. I would want to be able to
hit the ball without struggling, then I would want to be able to play the
position that I play correctly, I do not want to keep making the same mistakes
anymore, I want to be able to hit my cut off and field the ball correctly. Another
thing I would want to use the good luck for would be the fact of be being able
to run a mile in no more than 6 minutes and 30 seconds. That has been my goal
for a while, and I know that im going to meet this goal no matter what. I do
not know what else I would really use good luck on. I do not really do many
things that involve using luck anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment