Thursday, May 12, 2016

week 29

If I were searching for a treasure that was somewhere in Washburn I would first look underneath the pirate ship that is in the park. I feel that, that would be the first place anyone would want to look. But if it isn’t under there then I would look in the store. They have a basement that is very creepy, I had to go down there one time because the tornado sirens went off and I was in the store. It’s actually very uncomfortable. But I would guess since no one goes down there and nothing is down there, that there could possibly be treasure down there. So im going to look down there. As I go to look in the basement I notice a very weird box. It wasn’t a normal box, it was a wooden box, so I walk over to the box and move it, and underneath the box is a hole. So I make sure no one is looking and I go down into the hole. It’s very dark down there, so good thing I have my phone on me so I will have a flashlight. Down in the hole it’s just a straight path, no turns or anything, it’s actually kind of weird. So I just walk all the way down. As I get to the end of the tunnel there is another hole. I go down into the hole and as I jump down I land on a trampoline. Underneath the trampoline there was a huge package… but it wasn’t sent to just anyone... It was sent to… NICOLAS CAGE!!! I found it!! I found the treasure!! As I pick up the huge package, it busts open. There are so many coins, gold, jewels, everything!! I pick everything up and carry it back up through the holes and tunnels, I get back up to the store and I hurry up and run out and I go find Nicolas. Luckily he is waiting for me to get out, as I get into his car I hand him everything that I found. I almost started crying when he gave me a little over half of the findings. I was so excited that I got chosen to help Nicolas Cage search for a treasure, and I actually found it!! 

3 comments:

  1. Nicolas Cage certainly doesn't deserve that treasure for his performance in The Wicker Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally forgot about the ship that would be cool

    ReplyDelete