So honestly I think that Kelsey
Hattan stole the purple pen… the other day I asked to borrow a pen and she
handed me a purple one… I asked her where she got it because she never had it
before, and she just told me that she found it on the ground. I didn’t think
anything of it until Ms. Hudson had said something about her pen has been
missing. Well I told Ms. Hudson that I would help her look for the pen, and I
told her that I thought Kelsey stole it. She wanted me to help her look and narrow it down and figure
out of it was Kelsey that did it or not. So she and I decided to start
questioning our 8th hour
class, when we got done searching their lockers and bags and everything we
didn’t find the pen. So then we moved onto the 2nd hour
English class. After we searched everyone in there only one person had a purple
pen and that just so happened to be Kelsey Hattan. So that’s when we knew that
it was Kelsey who stole it. After that she got sentenced to 20 years to life in
prison!!
you didn't ask me anything
ReplyDeletethats a lot of time for just stealing a pen
ReplyDeleteI was just going to say the same. 20 years for stealing that pen? I'm pretty sure people with charges of first degree murder get in for less than that sometimes.
ReplyDeleteGees hayley how many years is it for a true crime
ReplyDeleteGees hayley how many years is it for a true crime
ReplyDeleteits probably such a long time cause thats all ms. hudson uses is a purple pen.
ReplyDeleteits probably such a long time cause thats all ms. hudson uses is a purple pen.
ReplyDelete