I have always had the biggest crush on Justin Bieber. He has
been my love since day one. Well obviously, he does not know it yet, but im
sure one day he will. I have been a huge fan of Justin since I heard his first
song. His song one time just melted my heart; I was like ten years old. The evolution
of Justin is probably the best thing ever. His voice has changed so much. But if
I had to pick a character/singer for my crush it would definitely have to be Justin
Bieber. Just the fact that he has gone through so many things and still makes
it back out on top. I always got so jealous of all the girls that were in his
videos because they got to spend time with him when I did not. So yeah this is
and will forever be my celebrity crush!!
Justin?! Wow.....never woulda thunked it
ReplyDeletewell duh he is obviously my husband!!
Delete