Friday, February 19, 2016

week 20

If I could be young again there would be so many things that I would change. But I don’t really know where I would start. I don’t remember much about my childhood anyway. So im going to try and tell you about how much I remember and what I would change about it. Well I do know one thing that I would change and that would defiantly be me being born in Peoria Illinois and living there until I was 6 years old. I know that isn’t that long but it is enough time to realize that what I was born into wasn’t right. I grew up thinking that stealing was okay, because that’s what my step dad did. I didn’t live with Brianna, nick and my biological dad until I was about 2ish. Brianna and nick were born in Florida. I would change the fact of me not being born with them. I also never really saw my two other sisters Kalee and Jasmine, I wish I would have seen them a lot more. I don’t even get to see them at all anymore. if i could change anything about my childhood the biggest part about it would be that i could see my sisters more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment