Friday, December 11, 2015

week 16

I don’t think 2016 will be better than 2015 although it’s a new year. I enjoyed 2015 a lot, but it went by really fast. Many things happened in 2015 that I wouldn’t change, but then there are many many things that I would change. I would take back the fact of my brother going to jail. I really hope that 2016 will be a lot better because I hope things start looking up for me. My new years resolution is to get all of my grades up and not let them fall anymore. I want to stay eligible for my sports. I enjoy playing basketball and softball so I would like to continue to play them. I don’t want any F’s on my report card. I want at least a C average for all of my classes. I know that’s not the best but its not failing and I would rather have a C in every class than a D or an F. 

6 comments:

  1. Dream on them grades ain't coming back up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't listen to Timothy. If you can work your hardest it is possible. That's a really good goal with good motivation behind it. Remember, every quarter starts with an A.

      Delete
    2. like what Taylor said, you just have to try your hardest. even asking some classmates to help you study or remind you of some projects can help. it is never too late to succeed.

      Delete
  2. your grades will get better as long as you keep trying. btw im commenting using your computer because im at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish you luck to getting ur grades up and i think u can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish you luck to getting ur grades up and i think u can do it.

    ReplyDelete