Living life right
now is very terrible. I can't see like I did just yesterday, and everything is kind
of...you know...UPSIDE DOWN!!! So I went to bed last night, and everything
seemed normal, but then I woke up this morning and everything was just... very
different. I went downstairs to eat breakfast and my cereal would not go in my
mouth like normal. My food was just sitting on the table like it normally does,
but me... NO.... IM UPSIDE DOWN. Trying to eat my food is literally the worst
thing ever. it just falls off of my spoon. When I get my spoon to my mouth; my
food does not end up in my mouth. This is probably the worst feeling in life;
trying to walk up the stairs at school.... yeah.... nope it’s terrible. Well
this is how my life would be if i were upside down.
No comments:
Post a Comment