Friday, December 11, 2015

week 15

If Raine stole the government’s top-secret weather-controlling machine I would get into his house and get it back. “How will you do that?” you might ask. Well incase you didn’t know I am a top secret spy… well now it’s not all that top secret… but anyway back to my story, I plan to wait till Raine is asleep and bust into his house through the window. Well I can’t do that Raine would wake up because he would hear the glass break. Well now I need a new plan. Any of you guys have a plan??? Anyone??? No? Okay!! Well looks like I have to think of a new plan… how about this… so im going to have my sidekick help me out with this one. So it’s going to be about 3:48 in the morning, and im going to get some cords that look invisible (with my sidekick holding me up on the roof) and im going to slide down into his house. After that im going to go to his kitchen and grab some cookies and milk (while searching for the machine of course). After im all full I go back to the living room and find the machine. I throw the machine up the chimney (how I got into the house anyway) and then I climb back up the chimney all happy. The next morning I bring the machine back to the presidents’ house. He congratulates me and tells me that im the United States hero!!! 

1 comment:

  1. At the point where you stole the cookies and milk, you sounded like some hardcore covert-ops Santa. Also, the President is my friend, soooo.

    ReplyDelete