If there were a secret door in my room I have no idea where
that would lead to. I would actually be very scared to open that door. I would
want it to lead to the North Pole. Yeah I know what you’re thinking that I am
crazy wanting to go to the North Pole, but wouldn’t that be amazing????!???! Getting
to go see Santa and the reindeer, what about the elves. All of that would be
amazing to see. I would want to see the naughty and nice list. Like who wouldn’t
want to see that??? I bet you wouldn’t mind going to the North Pole to visit everyone
and to see if you’re on the naughty or nice list!!
That would be so cool petting reindeer and seeing how the toys are made
ReplyDeletei know i would love to actually see a reindeer. AND SANTA!! LOL
DeleteUnfortunately, Santa isn't real.
ReplyDeletedont ruin my dreams
Delete