Friday, May 13, 2016

week 31

If I had to give any advice to the upcoming sophomores, it would have to be that I recommend that they always have their homework turned in on time, and always try to come to school as much as they can. Because once you get late work or you do not come to school and you miss the lessons they are hard to do/make up on your own. I would also like to point out that the people that you are friends with right now might not be your friends throughout your whole high school years. Also, do not wait until the very last minute to work on all of your blogs, comments and book reports. It is excessively hard to attempt to get everything done in one day, and trust me 9 out of 10 times you will not get them all done if you wait until the last minute. Another thing always pay attention in class, everything that Ms. Hudson talks about is pretty much important. She will throw little random things at you, please pay attention to them. Well I think you are going to be just fine! I hope that this helped just a little bit! J

3 comments: